MyEventz.co.in. (“us”, “we”, or “MyEventz”) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.myeventz.co.in(“Website”/ “Platform”) on the world wide web for providing services of Virtual Wedding and related services such as digital wedding invites, wedding backdrops, recording of the virtual wedding, performances and services provided by various service providers enlisted on the Platform as may be chosen by the User (“Services”). We have also enlisted various service providers to perform during the virtual wedding conducted by us for our Users. Some of these service providers include Professional Emcee/ Party Host, Priest, Pandit, Maulvi, Live Performer, Musician, Artist, DJ, Mehendi artist, Mixologist, Standup Comedian, Tarot card reader, Numerologist, Magician, Special Entrees ("Service Provider").In order to provide the Services, we ask for certain personal information. You hereby provide your consent to us collect, process, and share of your personal information in order to provide the Services.
1. The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined in paragraph 3 below) and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined in paragraph 3 below) relating to an individual;
2. The purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention and destruction of such information; and
3. How and to whom the Website will disclose such information.
Collection of Personal Information:
In order for you to access certain areas of the Website or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence certain Services where it is important for us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
1. contact data (such as your name, proposed husband/wife/ partner’s name, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, residential addressetc.)
2. other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letterswhich is strictly to marked as “confidential and privileged”. Such information includes but is not limited to names, contact details, email ids,office address, residential address or any other relavant information of guests/ attendees) who are to be invited for the virtual wedding to be conducted by MyEventz by way of digital invites.
The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain (that is not ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’) that is used by MyEventz for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, MyEventz may allow place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies however, do not store any Personal Information of the User. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the Website, but the Website may be limited in the use of some of the features.
In limited circumstances we also may use tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user′s browser (“Web Beacons”) to collect anonymous, non-Personal Information about your use of our Services and the sites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Services and selected sponsors’ and advertisers’ sites, or opening our emails, and for what purposes.
We may use website analytics services in connection with the Services, for example, to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text that you type into the Website. These Website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Website. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We use the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Services easier to use.
All Users note:
This section applies to all users.
3. All the information provided to MyEventz by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. If you have voluntarily provided your Personal Information to MyEventz for any of the purposes stated above, you hereby consent to such collection and use of such information by MyEventz.
5. MyEventz does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Services and, therefore, MyEventz specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Services, and you agree that you waive any claims against MyEventz relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, you agree to release any claims against MyEventz relating to the same.
6. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email@example.com. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. There may be circumstances where MyEventz.co.in will not correct, delete or update your Personal Data, including (i) where the Personal Data is opinion data that is kept solely for evaluative purpose; and (ii) the Personal Data is in documents related to legal proceedings and if such proceedings have not been completed.
7. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the aggregated data will be solely for analytic purposes. Please note that your withdrawal of consent, or cancellation of account may result in MyEventz being unable to provide you with its Services or to terminate any existing relationship MyEventz may have with you.
8. If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email on email@example.com.
9. Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User visits the Website, MyEventz automatically receives the URL of the site from which anyone visits. MyEventz also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyse overall trends to help MyEventz improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with or disclosed to third parties or Service Providers. Notwithstanding the above, MyEventz may share and/or disclose some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
10. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by MyEventz and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, MyEventz may place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies however, do not store any Personal Information of the User. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the Website, but the Website may be limited in the use of some of the features.
11. User may have limited access to the Website without creating an account on the Website. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User must first create an account on our Website. To create an account, a User is required to provide the following information, which such User recognizes and expressly acknowledges is Personal Information allowing others, including MyEventz, to identify the User: name, User ID, email address, country, ZIP/postal code, age, phone number, password chosen by the User. Other information requested on the registration page, including the ability to receive promotional offers from MyEventz, is optional. MyEventz may, in future, include other optional requests for information from the User to help MyEventz to customize the Website to deliver personalized information to the User.
13. MyEventz maintains a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that MyEventz does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address, contact details to a third party without your consent.
14. MyEventz has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, MyEventz shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
15. MyEventz implements reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of MyEventz business.
17. MyEventz is committed to the general data protection regulations and protecting personally identifiable information. MyEventz has adopted and applied GDPR Principles within their organization. MyEventz respects the rights of data subjects and have set up internal processes around data privacy and protection objectives that include (but not limited to) data breach procedures, data erasure requests and right to information procedures.
Confidentiality and Security
1. Your Personal Information is maintained by MyEventz in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. MyEventz takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of MyEventz business.
2. No administrator at MyEventz will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. MyEventz does not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify MyEventz by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgYou shall be liable to indemnify MyEventz due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
3. MyEventz makes all User information accessible to only its employees, agents, partners, third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
4. Notwithstanding the above, MyEventz is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, MyEventz shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of MyEventz including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
1. comply with a court order or other legal process;
2. protect the rights, property or safety of MyEventz or another party;
4. respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your contact data is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that contact data from your account and update our records accordingly.
Links to Other Websites
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
This Website is operated by an India Entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in India and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. You agree that all claims you may have against the Company arising from or relating to this Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in India. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.